Trilogi's Asana consultant, Larry Berger , is one of the first Asana Certified Pro Consultants worldwide. He is a project and staff manager with over twenty years of enterprise, small business, and freelance experience. He was an early Asana adopter in 2012 and is expert in Asana usage, workflows and API.
"Larry introduced Asana to our firm and it has immeasurably improved our ability to be consistently focused, organized and effective in managing work across the company. Now we can't imagine business without it. Larry's customized demos were instrumental in getting our CEO to be an initial champion of the tool. He was a hands-on trainer for our early adopters and created self-study tutorials that are the foundation for how we on-board new users today. He helped us develop the architecture for complex initiatives and created project templates that helped us get off the ground."
Independent consultants; no direct affiliation with Asana ("No collusion")
Why Asana Consulting? Asana is a powerful tool that can help you individually, with your team, or your whole organization, and in many ways. Yet most users aren’t fully harnessing Asana’s capabilities and are unaware of the diversity of solutions Asana can provide beyond work tracking and complex project management: multiple levels of calendars, agendas, lightweight CRM, multiple workflow/pipeline projects, information repositories, even custom mini-applications. When so many needs can be well-accommodated by a single tool/repository, many benefits accrue: greater productivity and collaboration, clarity, and accountablity, all while reducing costs as a result of a simplified toolset. Our consulting services help to unlock these benefits quickly and effectively.
Our Process We begin with an assessment: Do you even need a consultant? If not, I'll tell you so and point you to Asana’s extensive self-study content. But Asana can be likened to a workshop in that it offers many powerful tools but few prescribed solutions, especially for your unique needs. I can help you learn the nuances of Asana's many features and deploy creative solutions, some already in use by the worldwide Asana community. I'll help you select from among potential solutions and put in place an architecture that will meet your goals while avoiding rework and dead ends. Here are some ways we work with clients:
- Create startup, deployment, and onboarding plans
- Train your Asana users with the right approach cost-effectively using training plans that integrate Asana's learning tools with custom materials
- Work alongside your team to ensure that best practices are followed from the outset and take hold across all users/teams
- Gain the full benefits from all that Asana has to offer
- Design or improve your existing Asana workflows
- Extend the scope of your Asana usage
- See and discuss a new approach or solution in real time during your initial consultation call/screen share
- Non-profits: I'd like to work with you pro bono or at a reduced rate
"In one session, Larry taught me tons and simplified and improved my workflow process to keep my shop floor running smoothly during maternity leave!"
Asana Integrations & Custom Software Development
"Your Asana2Go app is amazing! It's destined to become a reference application in the Asana ecosystem."
- Advice and/or implementation support for off-the-shelf integrations if appropriate
- Custom integrations, facilitated by tools such as Zapier, IFTTT, and others, can provide a cost-effective solution without writing any actual code
- Custom software using the Asana API offers the most flexible solution
- Your Asana projects can be integrated with third-party applications or your own custom software
- Solutions can be provided as standalone user-facing applications, browser extensions, or web services
Flexible Reporting with Asana2Go
- A multi-purpose tool for both novices and experts to flexibly copy, export and print from Asana
- For details and to add the extension to your Chrome browser for immediate use: Asana2Go (free) in Chrome Web Store
- Conceived, designed, and developed by Larry Berger
"Ground-breaking . . . [A] great reporting tool."
"It does reporting just the way Asana should be doing."
"Really impressed. . . . [A] lot of requests . . . will be solved by this tool."
"Simple to use, accessible to anyone, and it just works. A great tool; you're on your way to becoming famous in the community!"
Asana is a trademark and service mark of Asana, Inc., registered in the U.S. and in other countries.